
I have a confession...I have never made a New Year's resolution before. Once 2010 started, my husband actually prompted me to do so by asking me what my resolutions are for this year. I didn't really know how to answer him, because this all to normal question, actually caught me off guard. After thinking about it for a week or so, I have decided on a couple resolutions:
1. Be healthier as a family, by eating right and exercising!
2. Be my husbands girlfriend.
3. Implement family Sundays (with no TV).
4. Organize my life (bills, photos, clothes, etc.).
5. Bake/Cook more!

Summer....you have never made a new years resolution ?? How is that even possible :)
ReplyDeleteAnyhow....I think you came up with some great ones. I especially love your no TV on Sundays rule. And it's funny that you put that because just last night I was telling my children how I wasn't allowed to watch TV on Sundays when I was a child. And we too are thinking about implementing the same rule in our home.