- Ryder learned how to climb
- Bought a cell phone for Wyatt's birthday present
- Wrapped cell phone and other gifts for Wyatt
- Made goodie bags for party
- Laundry
- Made mashed potatoes, and bacon for our mashed potato bar
- Went to grocery store for chives, cheese and sour cream also for mashed potato bar
- Went to Costco to pick up Wyatt's cake and a few other things (I can never get out of there spending less than $100. Its a curse I tell you...or maybe just a bad habit.)
- Ryder is still climbing
- Bought and watched New Moon...I'm a big fan!
- Went to another grocery store for berries, milk and bananas
- Cooked corned beef and cabbage...its about a week late, but better late than never
- Took a trip to target, also a spending habit of mine
- Ryder went from 2 naps a day, down to 1 very long nap a day. Its kinda of nice, we can now venture out a bit more.
- Went to mall to make a return and buy some new summer shoes for Ryder
- Many, many, many other details that I don't want to take up anymore of your time with
- All in all it was a productive and fun weekend, The Remmert's had fun!
A Night With Joshua Bell
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment