
Watch out Vegas the Remmert's are coming to town.
As many of you know, Tyson and I love to gamble. It is one of our favorite things to do. You cant really say do together, because we like to sit at different tables. Its weird I know, but it makes sense for us.
Last time we were in Vegas, we qualified for a couple tournaments. One of them is happening this weekend at the Las Vegas Hilton.
Tyson and I will be playing in a Pai Gow poker tournament for free, with a free room for 3 nights, so we are really looking forward to it. Did I mention the winner takes home $50,000, and second takes home $25,000, third takes home $10,000 and then it goes down from there but I believe it pays out to 15.
Another cool thing about this tournament is that almost my whole family will be there. They qualified for the same tournament last time they were there, too.
I am hoping we all have a lucky streak during the tournament so we all can take home some moola! Think good thoughts for us, because we could really use that money! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment