Ryder has learned how to climb, and loves his new found skills. On a side not, the family is getting together to celebrate my birthday. I'm so excited that everyone was able to make it. We are going to have Antonucci's pizza (the best ever!), Salad, and Mud Pie for desert...yum yum! I cant wait.
This column is a way for me to update family and friends, and keep a record of our day to day experiences. There will be thoughts, milestones, trips and inspirations bloged about.
I reserve the right to post as I please. Please feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think.
Happy reading and feel free to leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!
GREAT NEW BACKGROUND BABE! I dig it.
ReplyDeletePS, Ryder has been climbing for about 6 months, he is just too fast to nab a picture, until now.