So, as I promised here's the big news... another Remmert on the way! We found out on Mother's Day...how perfect is that? We have 8 weeks down and 32 to go, the due date is January 19, 2011. Ryder and this baby will be 2 years and 3 months apart. I am feeling quite ill right now, but hoping that will pass in the next month or so. Lets hope this month goes by super fast!
Anyone know how to combat that all day sea-sick feeling that they call morning sickness? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
A Night With Joshua Bell
7 years ago

Summer, that is SO exciting. Yippee!
ReplyDeleteBoth my pregnancies have had horrible nausea the WHOLE time. I still have some, but it's so much better now that my doctor game me a couple prescriptions that do work. (1) It's a compound (from a compound pharmacy) that has over the counter pills in it- Unisom (sleep pill- safe during pregnancy) and vitamin B-6) I take this 2-4 times a day. And (2) Zofran. It's stronger, but I only take it once a day when absolutely necessary.
The last thing you could try is an acid reducer (over the counter) every day in the morning- even if you don't have heart burn/acid reflux. Taking this everyday has prevented much nausea for me.
I hope something works for you- I've tried everything and I think I finally have the right mixture to make the days at least bearable.