So we have had some big news for quite some time, but I haven't posted anything about it. We have just been too busy and have wanted to keep it quiet for a little while. Well now that day has come for me to share.
As of yesterday, the Remmert's have moved. We are no longer in Trabuco Canyon, and actually we are no longer in California. We have moved to COLORADO.
I'm not so sure about this move so far, because I miss my parents and siblings already, but this is something we want to try out for our little family. Here's hoping Colorado brings us much happiness.
Goodbye for now California, it was a great 30 years, and you will be missed.
On another note...but also very big news. Ryder slept in his big boy bed for the first time last night and did great! We are so excited that he is now out of his crib and into a big bed, just in time for sissy to take over the crib.
Its been a big day for us!
A Night With Joshua Bell
7 years ago

Yay! I'm glad everyone made it safely! Go Ryder!
ReplyDelete-Shannon
Congratulations on the move and to Ryder. So exciting! Carter made the change to a big boy bed when we moved into our new house too- might as well make all the changes at once, right?! Hope you are settling comfortably in your new house...and state! California will miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Thanks for the darling pics! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete