Monday, January 3, 2011

Rylie's Baby Shower

On Sunday, December 12, my lovely Sister and Mom threw a lovely baby shower at the beautiful Dove Canyon Country Club. It was so fun to have a Christmas themed shower. Everyone loved the beautiful decor, and it made for a very festive event. (Sorry, I'm just now downloading the photos.) We had a yummy salad bar and dessert bar, but best of all was the company. It was such a fun day filled with lots of fun ladies. Oh, did I mention that it was 90 degrees that day. Very strange for December weather...but hey this is Southern California so the weather is always surprising us.

The Library at Dove Canyon Country Club

Salad Bar

Beverages

Beautiful Views

Yummy Mini-Desserts

Lovely Ladies

Baby Girl Decor

Festive Place Settings


Some of the Special Ladies




Gift Time

Some of the Family

Sister, Me, Mom

Remmert Shower <------ This Way

Dove Canyon Country Club Entry Way


Thank you all for a lovely and most enjoyable Baby Shower!

1 comment:

  1. A Christmas themed baby shower?! What a magical idea! Although I am still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of December and 90 degrees (seeing as I have been shivering for the past month).

    Anyways, you look adorable - as always - but even more so with your baby bump.

    Only a few more days! So exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet daughter :)

    ReplyDelete