Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day of Rest

Yesterday, Kurt and Susan threw a party in our honor. This was a great way for us to meet some of the neighbors, for them to meet us, and for Ryder to find some play buddies. We were all working hard all day to get ready for the party. Lots of cooking, cleaning, trips to the grocery store, etc. It was lots of work, my feet and back are very tired, but it was great fun and we met some very nice people.

We just got done picking up the remnants of last nights FIESTA party, so now its time to REST. Well, right after I buy my first ticket back to OC, to celebrate my sisters Bachelorette party. I'm so excited, I cant wait. It will be a fun filled trip of family and friend visits, Mother's Day and Chelsea's Bachelorette Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment