Ryder's room is right across the way from ours, and today we woke up to Ryder coming into our room at 6:00am. We even have a gate on the outside of his door to prevent him from getting out and possibly falling down the stairs at night, however, he not only got out of his bed for the first time, but he also got out of the gate (that I didn't latch properly last night, since he never gets out of bed).
Today after his nap, he didn't sit in his bed and wait for us like he usually does, he got out of bed, opened the door, and started calling us from upstairs (this time the gate was latched). The days of him leisurely waiting for us in his bed are over...as of TODAY!

I wish I were there to run up and get him from his nap :). He is such a litle cuddler when he wakes. Give him some kisses (even though he will run from them) from his auntie Lulu! I love you Ryder!
ReplyDelete