
That day is finally here, a day I have been dreaming of since I was much younger... The day I get to take my child to Disneyland for the very first time. This Monday, will be a very special day for us. We have taken the day off work, and have arranged for a fun filled day with Ryder at DISNEYLAND...The happiest place on earth! Ryder has no idea what to expect, but he knows he will get to see some of his favorite Disney characters. Every morning we tell him its one day closer to Disneyland and ask him who we will see there...each time he has a different reply. This morning he said Dumbo, yesterday it was Pudo (Pluto), the day before that it was Buzz & Woody, and before that it was Mickey. He is very excited, but really has no idea what to expect. Tyson and I are thrilled beyond belief. We love Disneyland and have not been to visit in quite a while, but this Monday is all about Ryder...we get to live that day through him and his amazement and awe at everything he is seeing for the first time. I cant wait to see how he reacts to meeting the characters, the scenery, and how he likes all the rides. Tyson, Ryder, Me and my parents will be going, so it should be a very fun day for us all.
When we leave the park on Monday evening, and we look back and see our sleeping child on the way home, we will know it was a very GOOD day! A day we will all rememvber for many, many, years to come. I feel like a little kid at Christmas, and Monday will be my Christmas morning. I just cant wait!


I hope it was magical....I'm sure it was :)
ReplyDelete