Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monkey Business

I just dropped my mom back off at the her airport hotel, and the family is napping right now, including Tyson.

My mom came to visit today. She was working a trip to Denver, and had a layover, so we went to pick her up this morning. We had a great day together (we always do). We had some breakfast together, took Ryder to Little Monkey Business for the first time, played some games, and had a great time. We will definitely be going back. For most of you out there, who don't live in CO, Little Monkey Business is a place that is a coffee/snack shop attached to a 4000 sq ft indoor play area for little ones. This is very popular when the weather is not so great, or if you are meeting up with other families for a play date. I have to admit, my mom and I thought it was great, and I think Ryder would agree, as he is still napping from this extra fun outing. We cant wait to see my mom again, and we also cant wait to go back to Little Monkey Business. (I will take some pictures next time).

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....I was going to leave a comment on your Easter post but it wouldn't let me.

    Anyhow, looks like you had a great day....cold....but great!

    ReplyDelete