Wednesday, February 3, 2010

15 Month Check Up

First, I have to say I definitely have been slacking in the "Blog Posting" department. Things have been super crazy this week, and I just have not had much time for anything.

Ryder had his 15 month well check appointment this week and I'm glad to report, he is doing great! He is right on track. Ryder measured in at 35 inches tall (90th percentile), and 27 lbs (100th percentile). What the percentile means is that out of 100 other children his age, he is the 10th tallest and the 1st in weight. I have a feeling he is never going to be a "little guy".

The doc was very impressed that he was already starting to use a spoon and that he has quite a few words in his vocabulary. Ryder was also showing off in the office by posing and running around with just his diaper and socks. Such a funny kid!

Here are some pictures of Ryder this weekend, in his favorite toy...his car!


No comments:

Post a Comment