We have a hot lunch everyday that is always yummy and always on time. The catering service provides, utensils, napkins, salad, bread, some sort of main dish and sides to complement. Yes, this is what I get every day, and it sure makes me HAPPY. I am very spoiled now, due to this nice little perk. Have I mentioned how much money this saves us, this also makes me HAPPY.
Once a month they step it up a notch and provide a very nice hot breakfast that includes pancakes (with toppings), eggs, sausage, potatoes and bacon. Today was that day and I just had the most delicious strawberry pancakes with all the fixings, boy am I HAPPY. It is such a treat to have such a full and delicious breakfast even if it is at work.
Here's wishing you a little slice of HAPPINESS today!

No comments:
Post a Comment