Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday Fun

Yesterday was a very fun day for us Remmerts. We went to Baylee's 2nd birthday party and had a great time. There was lots do do, but Ryder mostly enjoyed the yummy garlic bread that was part of the lunch, and the cute little chocolate ladybugs that were placed all throughout their house. When we left the party we stopped by our Uncle's house who lived down the street from where the party was located. Ryder fell asleep on the way home, and then him and I went to a mommy and me dinner at Megan's house. Mommy got to hang out with her girlfriends, and Ryder got to see some of his little friends.

On another note, Ryder just said his name for the first time. He was copying what I was saying and it just popped out. I cant believe it. It is so exciting hearing your little one say a word for the first time...especially when it is their own name.

No comments:

Post a Comment