Tonight is pizza and cards (mostly Pinochle). Yes, we love Pinochle, and yes, we are probably the youngest people to play this game. I would love to start a weekly or monthly Pinochle club.
Tomorrow morning I am taking Ryder to a Play & Learn class at Gymboree. This will be our first time doing anything like this, and I am very excited. I'm hoping they let me take pictures in there, so I can show you his first Gymboree class. Then I am taking Ryder home to Daddy, so I can meet up with Megan to get a much needed manicure and pedicure. That night Tyson and I will go out to dinner and a movie, while my parents watch Ryder, in celebration of Valentines Day.
Sunday (Valentine's Day) we are meeting friends for a lovely breakfast, and then we will be taking Ryder in for some very overdue toddler/Easter pictures. I will post the pictures here as soon as we have some, so keep your eyes peeled.
We are off on Monday so that will be a nice relaxing day with fun and games at home. I am really looking forward to this weekend.
A Night With Joshua Bell
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment